Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dear Sister Upton

You are hear by called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in...




Welp, I received my mission call this week! And I was SO NERVOUS.





Called to Serve: Mission Call Opening! from Carly Upton on Vimeo.






Pictures to prove it!








I could not be more excited to serve and preach the gospel to my brothers and sisters in Santiago Chile! Bring on the Chileans! It is so wonderful to know that my Heavenly Father is mindful of me and truly has called me to serve. I love Him and I love my Savior. I know He lives. He is the way and I can't wait to bring others closer to Him.


Keep Calm and Preach On!

This call was definitely worth the wait.
The Lord blesses us for our patience :)


KEEP CALM AND WAIT ON LADIES.

I love you all to the moon and back!


xoxo

Hermana Upton 

No comments:

Post a Comment