Friday, July 19, 2013

My fellow mgs: You make this all worth it

"I love your blog you make being a missionaries girlfriend a ton easier :)"

- Abby Hyde



"I absolutely love your videos. With all the negative talk out there about girls who want to wait for a missionary, I wasn't sure if there were success stories. I'm so blessed to have found your blog. Thank you for everything, and please keep posting. I'm sure your blog is a refuge to many other girls as well."

-Jacqueline Varner



"Lets see... I read every single post. Can I just say... Umm... I don't even know you and I already adore you!! Is that too weird? I'm going to go with yes. But whatever I already said it. YES. I adore you and your story with Taylor!"

-Mica Cheney



"...there really isn't anyone here that's going through the same thing I am so your blog has really helped and brought comfort.."

-Rachel  Zlotnick



"Oh my goodness Carly, I totally just stalked your blog for like an hour! You are so cute!"

-Kinzie White



"I came across your blog and such and you're so cute! And so creative! I just wanted to say thanks for all the advice and such- you've helped so many people!"

-Kenzie Draper



"I was reading your blog about you and your missionary, and YES YES YES YES YES YES you go girl!! I'm in the exact position. Keep writing and keep trucking on because you are blessing so many girls with those posts! So inspiring. Your advice is GOLDEN. Keep it up!!!"

-Delaina Webly



"I just wanted to write you to tell you how much you've influenced me. Through the sis missionary page I read your blog, or just something you wrote...I can't remember how but it definitely has touched my life."

-Liz Johnson




These are just a few of the emails, messages, and comments that I have received over the last couple of months. Receiving these short simple thoughts has blessed my life. I never thought that starting this blog would lead to something wonderful. Hearing back from all you girls makes this wait so much more worth it. Its hard trying to be strong all the time and sometimes I can't be. Reading your sweet messages keeps me strong and ready to face this journey. I am thankful for all you ladies who have reached out to me and touch my life. YOU are the inspiration for this blog & I promise I'll keep posting for as long as I can.

keep calm & wait on 



xoxo

your girl,
Carly




No comments:

Post a Comment