Friday, July 5, 2013

Was yesterday really the Fourth of July!?

I can't believe time is passing so quickly. It feels like just yesterday I was shaking my elder's hand goodbye. The Lord has truly blessed me with a distracting life. It's almost been 7 months. And it's already JULY! Like what!?


So the fourth is a pretty special day for Taylor and I. When we first started dating we were not official. And by the time it hit July we had been unofficially dating for about 3 months. At this time Taylor had gotten his tonsils out so we weren't allowed to kiss. So we would put our hand over the other persons mouth and kiss our hand ( I know we are lame). 

Anyway, we were pretty into each other. Lots of cheek kissing. Since Taylor was medicated he wasn't allowed to drive his truck and take me to our spot (this really cool mountain that over looks both our towns) to watch fireworks. He was SO upset.

His mom ended up driving us around town till Taylor decided on a spot. We picked a random street that over looked the city and we laid in the back of his truck together. Seriously one of my favorite memories. That was the night Taylor and I really knew we loved each other. This wasn't just a summer fling. We had fallen in love and we fell hard and fast. 


July 2011:




"Watching fireworks with the girl that makes fireworks go off every time I look at her" - Elder Taylor Kozak  
July 4, 2011


Can't believe it's been two years since that night. This year I celebrated with both of our families. It was great to be around all the people that love us and completely support us together. 




Never give up on what you know is right. The Lord will always provide a way. Stay faithful and stay strong. 




"And it came to pass that the voice of the Lord came to them in their afflictions, saying: Lift up your heads and be of good comfort, for I know of the covenant which ye have made unto me; and I will covenant with my people and deliver them out of bondage." -Mosiah 24:13

He always keeps his promises :)


Have a greet week ladies and remember:



Keep Calm and Wait On



xoxo

Caa





No comments:

Post a Comment