Monday, May 13, 2013

The Blessings Continue

Okay, I am so sorry I have abandoned all my missionary girlfriends out there!
This has been quite the week.

Updates:

* I got a job: YAY! This is why I have had no time to blog! Thank you Albertsons. I am the girl who cuts fruit all day long...kind of really boring. To keep myself entertained I sing my heart out to Taylor Swift songs and talk to the fruit I'm cutting. My employees are really going to like me.
Sarcasm 



* I GOT TO SKYPE TAYLOR! Ahhhhhhhh. Okay seriously the best moment of my entire life. I missed him so much and totally started crying while I was talking to him. I am so in love with him and am so incredibly lucky to have him in my life. He seriously makes me feel like the most important person in the world every time he talks to me. I love you baby!





"I feel like we got to hangout yesterday.  Like, in person.  It felt really good.(:  Not perfect, but really good.  (:  I needed that...You are so apart of my testimony, and help me keep it growing.  I'm so happy when I am able to talk about you when people ask me.  It's just another testimony of a good example of a righteous couple, following the ways of the Lord, and supporting each other through it all.
Goodness.  You're such a stud.  But for real, I am so in love.  I'm so happy that you want to serve a mission.  Love you so much, and working hard so we can start a family in less than two years!(: 
muahhhhhh

always your lion,
T Taw Kozy Bear"

K. He is perfect. And the most handsome boy in the world. And all mine :)


* I get my mission call on Friday! So stoked to find out where I will serve. Let me know if you guys want to watch me open my call! I can have you guys on google plus or somethin :) Post your guesses for where you think I will be going!

* Mine and Taylor's story was featured on www.theperksofwaiting.blogspot.com


* My best friend created a blog: http://happinessforemmalee.blogspot.com/
And made a video of all her friends. She is so cute. Watch it!



I'm the dork in the roller blades haha.



NOW FOR SOME BUSINESS


It has been brought to my attention that I have not posted a picture of Taylor and I together...

Ooops. 
I guess I got so carried away with the whole blogging thing I skipped a few steps haha.

So I decided I would do a little bio of each of us and then a bio on us together!




Elder Taylor Stefan Kozak 



Nick names: T, T Taw, Tboy, Kozy Bear
Eye color: Blue
Height: 5'10 (and three quarters)
Favorite color: Azure
Favorite animal: Lion 
Famous "Are you kidding me?" moment: Leaving the car running and unlocked while we went to shop in Sports Chalet....
Something you didn't know about him: He runs a totally free football camp for kids in his valley who can't afford it- Kozak Football Camp!
Least favorite foods: ALL DAIRY PRODUCTS!
What he wants to be when he grows up: A daddy




Sister Carly Corrine Upton


Nick names: Car, Caa, Carlypie, Carl
Eye color: Blue
Height: 5'9
Favorite color: Red
Favorite animal: Giraffe
Famous "Are you kidding me?" moment: "You can't boil hot water! Its bad for you!!" (not my brightest moment guys haha)
Something you didn't know about her: I'm a black belt in karate not kidding.
Least favorite foods: CREAM CHEESE & POP CORN! 
What she wants to be when she grows up: A mommy




Carly & Taylor


Started dating: April 2011
Anniversary: November 23, 2011
What we like to do: Cuddle, go on random adventures, surprise each other, embarrass each other in public, act weird REALLY WEIRD, make fun of each other, make up stories, read scriptures at the park, get crafty, kiss each other, and hold hands :)
We both: Won an award for being the most "Spirited" on our team. AKA we sat on the bench all year haha.
Our favorite foods: Sushi  and Mexican food
We find joy in: Lemonade
We disagree on: Almost everything, except for the fact that we are crazy in love with each other. And that Star Wars and Harry Potter are amazing.
We hope to: Serve our missions to our full compacity, get married to each other in the Los Angeles Temple, attend BYU together, buy a house, share a dingy old red truck, and start a family together.
We trust: In the Lord Jesus Christ, the love God has for all His children, and His restored Church on the Earth today.




I can't tell you how incredibly blessed I feel to be a missionary girlfriend. I get to be a special part of Taylor's journey. I always wonder where I'd be if I never met him. He has changed my life completely and is such an example to me. Everything I do, I ask myself how would Taylor handle this. He is the most Christlike person I have ever met and he keeps me going each and every day. Even from a state away I can feel his love for me and the love he has for our future family. I love him so much. I am so blessed that he has made the decision to serve and has pushed me to follow my desire to serve. He is my other half. Love you T! Muah!




K. I'm done haha ;) 
Thank again for taking the time to read my blog.
Please leave comments for any stories or questions you have. I want to be involved in all of your lives!




I will be posting a video later this week on letters.
Also next week I will be posting my mission call opening video!

Love all you guys and hope you have an amazing week!


And Remember:




KEEP CALM AND WAIT ON


xoxo Caa









2 comments:

  1. Aww you guys are so fun and cute! Your mission call thats going to be so fun! Please post a video! I bet your going to London? Hmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And I am down to go there ;) hahah

      Delete